Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Quick Break from the Poster Contest

So I was listening to NPR's Morning Edition on the way to work this morning, and I was completely appalled at most of the listener comments. I seriously can't believe NPR listeners actually have room in their heads for the typically insightful and thoughtful news reporting featured on Morning Edition, and also for this right-wing, xenophobic, misguided, Limbaughesque drivel. Click here, then click "listen" to check it out. Then at least I know I've ruined someone else's day, too.

There was also a great little segment on former Texas Governor Ann Richards that is worth listening to. I'd been harboring the secret desire to write her in for the Democratic primaries in 2008. Maybe I could have organized my readership and actually gotten her in.

We'll never know.

No comments: