Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Because I haven't checked in for awhile...


One of these days, I will get around to reading this book. Seriously. I finally just read my first David Sedaris book, only to find out that he's seriously famous and only people who don't read books aren't familiar with this guy.

My real reason for being here today, besides the nagging voice coming in stereo from inside my head and from my husband and faithful reader telling me to at least put something up, is to bring you this, and maybe to mention that I had to go back to work yesterday. More on that, as well as a bringing up-to-date of my profile, etc, to come in the future. Also, I am working on a weekly interactive activity to give you something to look forward to each week (and keep me here each week!).

No comments: