Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I feel cheated......and vindicated

I am nerdier than 75% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

So I took this nerd test because, after all, I think it's apparent that I'm probably nerdier than you, but I think my blase attitude toward math and computer guts held me back.

(Does it improve my standing if I mention it drives me a little crazy that I can't put a downward-pointing accent on the "e" in "blase"?)

Hope everyone is having a great week. I am looking forward to the First Inaugural Meeting of Get the Hell Out, a group of teachers at my school who go climbing and hiking and kayaking and stuff together. I'll let you know how it went, and post a picture or two--I'm sure I will be looking for ways to waste time come the Sunday afternoon homework crunch.

No comments: