Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

Just say "NO" to SLOGANISM!

Thanks to the remarkable people at the Surrealist, I (or anyone else for that matter) can generate high-powered slogans for a variety of occasions. Here are some I thought you may find diversionary:

1. "Make Somebody Happy with a Snoochie."
2. "It's Slightly Rippled with a Flat Death Metal."
3. "All You Add Is Nick."
4. "Tough on Dirt, Gentle on Dinosaurs."
5. "Nothing Sucks Like A Republican." (Okay, I got this one using "democrat," but I think the server made a mistake.)
6. "Get Busy with the Chicken Butt."
7. "Wait Till We Get Our Nicksadork On You."
8. "See the USA in Your Windsor Zadoofus."
9. "A Tough Deidre to Follow."

I swear to God, that's how these came out. I am not making this up. As you can see, Nick and I had some fun churning these out.

Advertising really is inane.

No comments: