Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Audience Participation Activity!

I have a great activity for everyone. I know you all loved the great comic I made yesterday. What you didn't know (except Tyson) is that it was very, very simple to do. Click here to go to a website where you can make your very own three-panel comic, and tell us what you have been up to lately, something that bothers you, or something like that. For instance, I got an email from a recruiter at an online university saying my employer has available $50,000 in scholarship money for advanced degrees. (Unfortunately, no one showed up to lead the information session at the public library yesterday, but that's another comic for another day.)

What is actually harder than making the comic is getting it to me so I can put it up here. Ideally, make a comic, save it as a .jpg or .bmp file, and send it to me and I will post it here. Alternately, you could save it to flickr or photobucket or something and post a link in the comments section. However, if you send it in, I will post it on the main page and we will get a little comics-gallery thing going on.

So go to! And don't miss the "randomize" button at the top of the comics creator. It is way fun to play with!

2 comments:

DBB said...

Cool - I'll have to do this when I get a spare moment - which hopefully will be sometime before 2010, when my daughter starts kindergarten...

I like to write. I just have the artistic talent (for drawing) somewhere between a newborn and a drunken toddler...

Erin said...

Stick figures are great for comics, no innate artistic ability required. Check out XKCD.