Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh! Other news!

I got my tentative schedule for classes next year, and I am excited!  (The only thing that bums me out is how much bitching everybody else had to do over lunch today about their schedules.  I know I keep threatening, but I may have to stop eating lunch with those people.)  

Anyways, I have 2 double-blocks (twice as many kids for twice as long, with another teacher in the fancy new office room they're outfitting for us) and a section of HONORS American Lit!  Hooray for me!  No more glazed-over expressions while we strain to read in class because I can make them do that at home!  I can just do the fun stuff that comes before or after reading!  

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Good for you!

I quite eating in the lunch room long ago. Actually never ate there much to begin with. Way too much grinchin' for me.

Tammy said...

Make them read at home?! You evil teacher-bitch! :-)