Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Post For Tyson

Hey, hon, I know you need something to do when you get home today, so here is a post for you to read.

I sat in a little plastic chair today for too many hours at Company training, but I am really looking forward to watching everything work. I am getting a little frustrated not knowing how these things are going to be put in action, but I think everything will settle down.

Ummmm....I wish I hadn't read comics this morning so I'd still have something to do right now because my brain is pretty much fried from training and it needs to absorb silly content, not try to make my own.

OH! Speaking of computer stuff, I got an email today saying my district is offering scholarships for advanced degrees at Walden, so I will go to a meeting on Saturday and see what is what.

So I hope this is what you had in mind, but I am just too wasted to do anymore. If you need me when you get done reading this, I am probably taking a nap.

No comments: